PINK LINK BUSINESS DIRECTORY
Advertise your business on the Pink Link Business Directory. Expand your reach with our highly engaged audience and drive more traffic to your website. From only £5 per month (incl VAT). Contact us on 01253 425443 for more details.
- Beauty Industry (6)
- Business Services (16)
- Charities (8)
- Children (1)
- Colleges and Universities (2)
- Councils (2)
- Creative Industries (13)
- Event Services (11)
- Food and Drink (3)
- General (0)
- Health and Wellbeing (17)
- Home and Garden (3)
- Hotel (4)
- Mama Services (0)
- Pet Care (0)
- Professional Services (17)
- Property (3)
- Retail (10)
- Social Enterprise (0)
- Transport (1)
- Travel Agents (3)
- Tuition (4)
- Workshops and Courses (0)
Alex Brooke - Not Just Travel
Personal travel consultant for all your travel and holiday related needs - I am here to take the pain out of travel searching and booking to create effortless travel and dream holidays.
Introducing Equilibrium Life Coaching and Training
Do you find your mind sometimes buzzing with thoughts, worries and anxieties. Your mood may be irritable, your mind unable to focus and you feel tired and drained. Understanding how the mind works helps us to realise that everyone at times may have bouts of unhappiness, stress or irritability. When you experience feelings such as these, its is not the mood that does the damage but the way that you react to it. Would you like to change these negative thought patterns and feelings that may be preventing you from living your life to the full? Understand how you tick and find ways of ticking better to get more of what you want in life? Equilibrium - balanced state of mind, can help you to be happier, more contended and make choices in your life that best serve you, releasing you from limiting beliefs and negative thought patterns and behaviours.
Introducing Carol Twyman - Your Arbonne Independent Consultant
At Butterworths Solicitors in Blackpool our aim is to keep families together.
We want to give you and your family peace of mind by planning for the future. Our advisors are specially trained. We don’t just create a piece of paper with you telling us what to write.
At our initial appointment we spend around an hour with you, for free, taking lots of information so we can provide you with a quality service providing tailored advice about the creation of your Will and Lasting Power of Attorney. We advise you about Inheritance Tax, care home fee planning, Trusts and inheritance or asset protection. We consider your family circumstances and health and advise whether it would be appropriate for those inheriting to receive a lump sum of money or to help protect it for them or whether there is a concern about your Will being disputed in the future.
We also provide you with other documents which set out further details about your funeral wishes, assets and your lifestyle choices should you be diagnosed with dementia in the future. If anything else arises from the information we gather, we can recommend you to our Butterworths team who provide a full range of legal services. To make an appointment for our free Will review call us on 01253 335231.
Welcome To Little Things To Cherish
Hello. I’m Catherine: the artist and founder of this small, family-run business. I have always loved to draw and paint and with huge support from my fantastic family and friends I am living my dream. I began my business, in September 2016 selling paintings I created and restoring furniture. All this changed in February 2017. When I received some heartbreaking news; a former pupil of mine aged only 11yrs had passed away. A young boy called Charlie who had bravely fought a battle against Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma (DIPG), an extremely rare paediatric brain tumour. Charlie’s funeral was a sad, gloomy day filled with rain and clouds. But something very special happened when we came out of the church. The clouds parted, and a rainbow appeared. One of Charlie’s classmates pointed up and said, “LOOK! It’s Charlie letting us know he is okay.” My rainbow art was born.
If there’s something that’s important to you, let me know, I’d love to work for you.
Welcome to Waterbabies Lancashire
There are so many benefits to baby swimming. Not only are Waterbabies lessons brilliant for your child's development, but they're also the perfect place to bond with your little one.
- Build their strength quicker
- Enhance the bond between you
- Teach them water safety
- Give them life confidence
- Develop their social skills
- Accelerate their learning ability
What do our classes look like?
- We keep our classes intimate, with a maximum of 10 little ones, a carer per child and one of our teachers at one at a time
- Our classes are 30 minutes long. The perfect time to let the little one get the most out of their swim.
- We teach all our water skills through song, play & repetition
- Our teachers tailor each lesson to your one's ability
Ask about lessons today!
Right At Home Preston - Personalised Support in the Comfort of Your Own Home
Your one stop shop for Eco friendly and green products.
I want to help you to live a greener and eco friendly lifestyle. I want to take the hard work out of this for you. I aim, over time, to find the best products I can that will help you to live a healthier life. A life that doesn't deplete our worlds natural resources and fill our oceans with plastic.
- We only have one home and that's the Earth we live on. We need to look seriously at ways to protect it before it's too late.
- We don't inherit the earth from our ancestors we are just borrowing it from our children.
- We need to protect it for their futures.
My aim is to bring to you as many eco-friendly and green products as I can. This is to try to make life easier for you and so that you can do your bit for the environment without spending hours looking for the best sustainable and environmentally products. I'm researching many companies, but they need to fit with my values.
There are many companies that claim to be green and organic, but then they have many things with plastic packaging. We need to be looking at eliminating all single use plastics. A lot of these companies say they only use recycled plastic. They also say it’s recyclable once finished with. Can we be absolutely sure that when we put it in our recycle bin that it’s definitely going to be recycled.
I will continue to add companies to my website as and when I’ve done sufficient research to make sure they have my values. Please keep checking back for updates.
Welcome To DT Information Governance
Hello, I am Deborah from DT Information Governance. My company is a North-West (Blackpool) based consultancy and training company for information governance - think data protection and you are part way there. My vision is to be a trusted service that makes a difference to businesses and organisations.
With significant experience in the public and private sector, including schools and charities, I provide qualified (I do have a Master of Laws in this subject, but I don’t talk ‘legal’ unless I need to) and quality advice, support, training on a wide range of information legislation. In particular the Data Protection Act, the ‘infamous’ GDPR, Freedom of Information Act, Environmental Information Regulations, as well as CCTV, Information Sharing and so much more. I do this by being knowledgeable and up-to-date, practical and plain speaking.
I can support your business, saving you time and money by ensuring you are compliant with the legislation and have the necessary policies and procedures in place. This allows you and your staff to concentrate on looking after your business and customers.
For all of my training course, I use real-life examples that are tailored to your needs. Interactive ways of learning mean you won’t be bored!. I can create training specifically for your business or you can join a course run locally.
- - Are you unsure about whether you have everything in place for GDPR compliance? Speak to me about 'health check' options (an audit in disguise).
- - Do you need policies and procedures?
- - Do you know if you have to notify and pay a fee to the UK regulator, the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO)?
- - Do you need help liaising with the ICO?
- - Do you need training in data protection (or FOI, EIR etc.), handling requests, DPIA completion?
- - Would you like a Data Protection Officer to support you and your staff?
- - Not sure if your procedures are working. What about a 'mystery shop' to test these with a report of findings?
- - Not sure if your CCTV or Body Worn Video (BWV) is compliant with data protection or the Surveillance Camera Commissioner's Codes, or need help with your self-assessment?
- - For those subject to the FOI Act and EIR, do you have a backlog and need help?
- - Need support with FOI or EIR, or even support with a particularly complex request?
It's ok to say that “I don’t know what you’re talking about” as I am happy to have a chat and explain more.
Contact me to have a chat about the options available and how I can help. I promise to be honest with you from our first conversation and throughout.