About the terms
Access to and use of ‘Pink Link Ladies Online Community’ both within the UK and internationally is provided by the PINK LINK LADIES LTD on the following terms:
- By using The Pink Link Ladies Online Community you agree to be bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of The Pink Link Ladies Online Community. If you do not agree to be bound by all of the following terms please do not access, use and/or contribute to The Pink Link Ladies Online Community.
- The PINK LINK LADIES LTD may change these terms from time to time and so you should check these terms regularly. Your continued use of The Pink Link Ladies Online Community will be deemed acceptance of the updated or amended terms. If you do not agree to the changes, you should cease using this website. If there is any conflict between these terms and specific local terms appearing elsewhere on The Pink Link Ladies Online Community (including house rules) then the latter shall prevail.
Use of the Pink Link Ladies Online Community
- You agree to use The Pink Link Ladies Online Community only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe on the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of The Pink Link Ladies Online Community. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within The Pink Link Ladies Online Community.
- All copyright, trademarks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) in and on The Pink Link Ladies Online Community and all content (including all applications) located on the site shall remain vested in the Pink Link Ladies Ltd., or its licensors (which includes other users). You may not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use The Pink Link Ladies Online Community content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any The Pink Link Ladies Online Community content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of The Pink Link Ladies Online Community content requires the prior written permission of the PINK LINK LADIES LTD.
- The names, images and logos identifying the PINK LINK LADIES LTD or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trademarks of the PINK LINK LADIES LTD and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring any licence or right to use any trade mark, design right or copyright of the PINK LINK LADIES LTD or any other third party.
Contributions to the PINK LINK LADIES LTD
- By sharing any contribution (including any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio) with the PINK LINK LADIES LTD you agree to grant the PINK LINK LADIES LTD, free of charge, permission to use the material in any way it wants (including modifying and adapting it for operational and editorial reasons) for PINK LINK LADIES LTD services in any media worldwide (including on the PINK LINK LADIES LTD., website accessed by international users). In certain circumstance the PINK LINK LADIES LTD may also share your contribution with trusted third parties.
- Copyright in your contribution will remain with you and this permission is not exclusive, so you can continue to use the material in any way including allowing others to use it.
- In order that the PINK LINK LADIES LTD can use your contribution, you confirm that your contribution is your own original work, is not defamatory and does not infringe any UK laws, that you have the right to give the PINK LINK LADIES LTD permission to use it for the purposes specified above, and that you have the consent of anyone who is identifiable in your contribution or the consent of their parent / guardian if they are under 16.
- Please do not endanger yourself or others, take any unnecessary risks or break any laws when creating content you may share with the PINK LINK LADIES LTD.
- If you do not want to grant the PINK LINK LADIES LTD the permission set out above on these terms, please do not submit or share your contribution to or with The Pink Link Ladies Online Community.
- If you have any questions about contributing content to the PINK LINK LADIES LTD, please see our help section.
The Pink Link Ladies Online Communities
· You agree to use The Pink Link Ladies Online communities (including forums) in accordance with the following Community Rules. These apply across all The Pink Link Ladies Online Community sites and services. You should, however, read the local house rules of the particular site or service you’re using, as there may be some local variations to these Community Rules.
(i) About your posts:
- Contributions must be civil and tasteful.
- No disruptive, offensive or abusive behaviour: contributions must be constructive and polite, not mean-spirited or contributed with the intention of causing trouble.
- No unlawful or objectionable content: unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, racially offensive or otherwise objectionable material is not acceptable.
- Be patient: users of all ages and abilities may be taking part in the relevant Pink Link Ladies Online Community.
- No spamming or off-topic material: we don’t allow the submission of the same or very similar contributions many times. Please don’t re-submit your contribution to more than one discussion, or contribute off-topic material in subject-specific areas.
- No advertising or promoting outside of the relevant forums: for information on advertising on The Pink Link Ladies website see here.
- No impersonation.
- No inappropriate (e.g. vulgar, offensive etc) user names.
- Deliberate misuse of the complaints facility is not permitted. If you persist in doing this, action may be taken against your account.
(ii) Your PINK LINK LADIES LTD Account:
If you use multiple logins for the purpose of disrupting a community or annoying other users you may have action taken against all of your accounts.
All accounts must be registered with a valid personal email address that you access regularly so that moderation emails can be sent to you. Accounts registered with someone else’s email address, or with temporary email addresses may be closed without notice. We may require users to re-validate their account if we believe they have been using an invalid email address.
The PINK LINK LADIES LTD reserves the right to close accounts if any user is seen to be using proxy IPs (Internet Protocol addresses) in order to attempt to hide the use of multiple PINK LINK LADIES LTD accounts, or disrupt any of our services in any way.
We advise that you never reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else (for example: telephone number, postal address, home address or email address or any other details that would allow you to be personally identified) in any PINK LINK LADIES LTD community.
- You may not submit or share any defamatory or illegal material of any nature in the Pink Link Ladies Online communities. This includes text, graphics, video, programs or audio.
- Contributing material to the Pink Link Ladies Online Community with the intention of committing or promoting an illegal act is strictly prohibited.
- You agree to submit to or share with The Pink Link Ladies Online communities only contributions which are your own original work. You must not violate, plagiarise, or infringe the rights of the PINK LINK LADIES LTD or third parties including copyright, trademark, trade secrets, privacy, and publicity, personal or proprietary rights.
(v) If you’re under 16:
- Never reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else (for example, school, telephone number, your full name, home address or email address).
(vi) If you breach these Community Rules:
If you fail to abide by these Community Rules when taking part in the Pink Link Ladies Online Community, you will be sent an email which informs you why your contribution has been refused or edited. This email will also include a warning that continuing to break the rules may result in action being taken against your account or accounts.
This action may include any content posted by you being checked before allowed to go on the site or a temporary or permanent suspension of your ability to participate in any or all of The Pink Link Ladies Online Community areas.
If you submit or share offensive or inappropriate content to or with any of The Pink Link Ladies Online communities or anywhere else on The Pink Link Ladies Online Community website or otherwise engage in any disruptive behaviour on The Pink Link Ladies Online Community website, and the PINK LINK LADIES LTD considers such behaviour to be serious and/or repeated, the PINK LINK LADIES LTD may use whatever information that is available to it about you to stop any further such infringements. This may include informing relevant third parties such as your employer, school or email provider about the infringement(s).
The PINK LINK LADIES LTD reserves the right to delete any contribution, or take action against any PINK LINK LADIES LTD account, at any time, for any reason.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
- The majority of content posted in The Pink Link Ladies Online communities is created by members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the PINK LINK LADIES LTD. The PINK LINK LADIES LTD are not responsible for any content posted by members of the public on The Pink Link Ladies Online Community or for the availability or content of any third party sites that are accessible through The Pink Link Ladies Online Community. Any links to a third party website from The Pink Link Ladies Online Community do not amount to any endorsement of that site by the PINK LINK LADIES LTD and any use of that site by you is at your own risk.
- The Pink Link Ladies Online Community content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to the PINK LINK LADIES LTD, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided “AS IS” and on an “AS AVAILABLE” basis. To the extent permitted by law, the PINK LINK LADIES LTD excludes all representations and warranties (whether express or implied by law), including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. The PINK LINK LADIES LTD does not guarantee the timeliness, completeness or performance of the website or any of the content. While we try to ensure that all content provided by the PINK LINK LADIES LTD is correct at the time of publication no responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of the PINK LINK LADIES LTD for any errors, omissions or inaccurate content on the website.
- Nothing in these terms limits or excludes the PINK LINK LADIES LTD’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its proven negligence. Subject to the previous sentence, the PINK LINK LADIES LTD shall not be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such damage or losses were foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of The Pink Link Ladies Online Community regardless of the form of action.
- The PINK LINK LADIES LTD do not warrant that functions available on The Pink Link Ladies Online Community will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that The Pink Link Ladies Online Community or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to implement sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output.
- If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- The failure or delay of the PINK LINK LADIES LTD to exercise or enforce any right in these terms does not waive the PINK LINK LADIES LTD’s right to enforce that right.
- These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales which shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes.