Who Can Come?
All women in business are welcomed. Regardless of whether you own your business, are employed, freelance, setting up a new business or shaking up a tired one.
Our Women’s Entrepreneurship Day will bring together over 100 women from across the North West. Together, these female entrepreneurs will network, talk about ideas and innovations and build stronger business relationships.
When women come together, their energy acts as a catalyst to help one another reach their full potential.
Expand Your Brand
Check out our Facebook page Pink Link Ladies to see who will be attending. Connect with them and make sure that you meet up and say hello on the day. Use social media to share the experience and take lots of photos. Add the hashtag #GEW2018 and tag us in via Twitter @Pinklinkladies, Facebook Pink Link Ladies and Instagram pink_link_ladies and we will share your posts.
Tag people, businesses and influencers. Tell people what you enjoyed or how you benefitted on the day. Use the power of social media because it can expand the reach of your brand.
Will There Be Any Men There?
Yes, there will be some men at the event who are looking at how they can assist and connect with women in business. Dylan Moore will be looking for Twitter #Queenof excellence – both previous winners and potential winners. Find out from him what it takes to join the #RoyalConnection family. As a result of being crowned queen, you can gain the notice of another 40,000 followers.
Book Your Tickets Now!
The event is sponsored by Salford Business School with goody bags sponsored by Skipton Building Society. Come along and enjoy:
- Network; making new contacts and catching up with established connections.
- Browse the exhibitor stands and find out more about these local businesses, their services and their products.
- Take part in financial mini-workshops/masterclasses
- Be inspired by our successful Business Speakers Rebecca McCann of The ProBlo Group and Samantha Ryder of Perky Pear.
- Refreshments of tea/coffee and a selection of freshly baked flapjacks will be served on arrival.
- A delicious lunch using fresh, locally sourced produce will be served to those who book the full day tickets.
Tickets are available for the morning (9.30am-12 noon) £25* and full day (9.30am-3.30pm) £50*. It is cheaper when you buy direct.
*Excl VAT. Discounts available to Pink Link network members. Call the Pink Link team on 01253 425443 for details.