During the first lockdown, Pink Link made the decision to highlight one of the charity Members each month. So many have been affected by the economic effect of Covid-19 that it was our way to help them to raise awareness and funds with our Members, visitors and followers.
This month, Age Concern Central Lancashire are the chosen charity partners.
Age Concern Central Lancashire are challenging you to Share, Care or Dare! There are many ways an individual or business can support a local charity and it doesn’t always have to be a cash donation.
You can support the Charity by …
This year Age Concern Central Lancashire are looking for Age Is Just A Number Ambassadors‘ to help us prove that age does not limit our goals and ambitions. Share our latest campaign with your friends and family and ask them to do the same.
At Christmas, it’s even easier to support us and our annual ‘Dear Friend’ befriending campaign. Send our charity Christmas cards to your customers, friends and family this year…they can be purchased online or within our retail shops. Send Age Concern a ‘dear friend’ Christmas card and we will post it to an older person on our befriending service.
Do something daring and outrageous. In 2021, Age Concern Central Lancashire are celebrating 40 years of helping people live well and age well in Lancashire. Our theme is the future of ageing and if you’re up for a challenge then so are we! We want to raise £40,000 over the year and asking for individuals and businesses to pledge their support and complete a fundraising challenge.
Because we like to share, care and dare too Age Concern Central Lancashire are …
- Sharing ideas and inspiring people across Lancashire with a free ambassador pack when they are nominated.
- Caring for older people across Lancashire now more than ever during the coronavirus pandemic
- Daring ourselves to create a dream experience for one couple who live with dementia so they can relive their wedding day.
For those who may wish to make a donation to Age Concern Central Lancashire this can be made through the following methods…
- Online – https://www.ageisjustanumber.org.uk/get-involved/donate/
- Over the Phone – 01772 552850 (Option 8) to pay with a debit card