Help us improve the lives of carers of all ages
Carer Support South Lakes is a local charity that support unpaid carers of all ages.
A Carer is someone who, without payment, provides help and support to a parent, partner, child, relative, friend or neighbour, who could not manage without their help. This could be due to age, physical or mental illness, substance misuse or disability.
1 in 3 of us will be a Carer at least once in our lifetime
With the support of our supports, donors and fundraisers we raise money to make a difference to those who are caring for others. This year we want to raise £50,000 and asking for individuals and businesses to come and support us so we can care for the Carers.
Ways You Can Get Involved
There are many ways an individual or business can support our charity and it doesn’t always have to be a cash donation.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn:
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/carersupportsouthlakes
- Twitter https://twitter.com/CarerSupportSL
- LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/carers-support-south-lakes/
Buy a raffle ticket to win a holiday on a luxury motorhome for 6 people
Support our current fundraisers:
Or Complete Your Own Fundraising Challenge
- Volunteer – whether it’s at a one-off fundraising event or if you’d like to join our team of Volunteers, we’d love to hear from you.
- Do the Great North Run for us! We believe in You! You can do it!
- Spread the word about our online platform, Carer Connect.
Get In Touch
Marian Graveson – Tel – Office 01539 815970, Mob: 07999 029943