- Banks and Building Societies (1)
- Beauty Industry (5)
- Building and Construction (1)
- Business Services (10)
- Charities (7)
- Not for Profit (2)
- Colleges and Universities (3)
- Councils (2)
- Creative Industries (13)
- Event Services (9)
- Fashion and Accessories (3)
- Image Consultant (3)
- General (0)
- Health and Wellbeing (15)
- Home and Garden (3)
- Hotel (3)
- Media (2)
- Professional Services (18)
- Property (2)
- Restaurants (1)
- Retail (9)
- Social Enterprise (0)
- Transport (1)
- Travel Agents (2)
- Tuition (3)
- Music Tuition (1)
WHO WE ARE
Inspired Energy is one of the UK’s leading energy consultancies. Our mission is to optimise the value of every pound spent on utilities by our clients. We are organised to solve a wide range of utility problems for corporate, mid-market and SME energy consumers through our specialist procurement, management and optimisation services.
HOW WE HELP YOUR BUSINESS
The energy market is becoming increasingly complex, with prices moving daily and additional costs and pressures being added all the time. We solve these problems for you by negotiating highly competitive electricity, gas and water contracts whilst helping to reduce what you use. This makes good business sense for any company, no matter the size. That is why all types of businesses rely on us to save them time, money and effort.
ENERGY EXPERTISE TAILORED FOR YOUR BUSINESS
By working with us, you’ll get access to specialist teams that are highly experienced in dealing with the demands of your business and what you spend on energy.
For businesses consuming less than 200,000 kWh of electricity or gas annually
- Our SME team in EnergiSave Online will be on hand to assist you in finding new electricity and gas supply contracts with the best available rates.
For businesses consuming between 200,000 kWh and 1,500,000 kWh of electricity or gas annually
- Our specialist Mid-Market team in EnergiSave Online can guide you through the process of selecting new electricity and gas supply contracts including exclusive access to our Mid-Term Review Product giving you another chance to agree your contract rates.
For businesses consuming over 1,500,000 kWh of electricity or gas annually
- Our corporate division can partner with you to solve your cost, consumption and carbon challenges. We work with our customers to deliver customised procurement, management and optimisation solutions to meet the increasingly sophisticated needs of corporate energy users.
Contact: Amanda Collins