- Beauty Industry (5)
- Business Services (15)
- Charities (8)
- Children (1)
- Colleges and Universities (2)
- Councils (2)
- Creative Industries (13)
- Event Services (11)
- Food and Drink (3)
- General (0)
- Health and Wellbeing (16)
- Home and Garden (3)
- Hotel (4)
- Mama Services (0)
- Pet Care (0)
- Professional Services (17)
- Property (3)
- Retail (9)
- Social Enterprise (0)
- Transport (1)
- Travel Agents (2)
- Tuition (4)
- Workshops and Courses (0)
Centaur Training Services
Equip and Build promotes holistic health, wellbeing and wellness that leads to greater positivity, self-belief and actions. We only get one life, let’s live it well.
At Equip and Build, our heart and passion is to see people reach their full potential, whatever that looks like. We believe everyone has strengths, abilities, skills and knowledge, as well as the ‘right’ to achieve all that they can.
The American social reformer, and abolitionist, Frederick Douglass said, ‘It is easier to build strong children, than repair broken men.’ We provide the opportunity to do both, through bespoke training and consultancy, working together, with one mind and purpose.
We run many different courses across our three categories.
We promote group learning in an encouraging environment.
All our courses increase health and wellness.
Our course take place in a variety of venues.
We have a wealth of experience that enables others to fulfil their potential.
Welcome to Waterbabies Lancashire
There are so many benefits to baby swimming. Not only are Waterbabies lessons brilliant for your child’s development, but they’re also the perfect place to bond with your little one.
- Build their strength quicker
- Enhance the bond between you
- Teach them water safety
- Give them life confidence
- Develop their social skills
- Accelerate their learning ability
What do our classes look like?
- We keep our classes intimate, with a maximum of 10 little ones, a carer per child and one of our teachers at one at a time
- Our classes are 30 minutes long. The perfect time to let the little one get the most out of their swim.
- We teach all our water skills through song, play & repetition
- Our teachers tailor each lesson to your one’s ability
Ask about lessons today!