- Banks and Building Societies (1)
- Beauty Industry (5)
- Building and Construction (1)
- Business Services (10)
- Charities (7)
- Not for Profit (2)
- Colleges and Universities (3)
- Councils (2)
- Creative Industries (13)
- Event Services (9)
- Fashion and Accessories (3)
- Image Consultant (3)
- General (0)
- Health and Wellbeing (15)
- Home and Garden (3)
- Hotel (3)
- Media (2)
- Professional Services (18)
- Property (2)
- Restaurants (1)
- Retail (9)
- Social Enterprise (0)
- Transport (1)
- Travel Agents (2)
- Tuition (3)
- Music Tuition (1)
- Our weekly fee is only £10. 00, (excluding the initial registration fee of £20.00), for all the courses that are on our Programme – that includes: English, Maths, IT, History etc. We give a discount to Siblings from the same family.
- You choose whichever subjects you are interested in and the Video Lessons by Qualified Teachers are there, combined with Practice Exercises.
- Results for all the exercises you do are given to you.
- Games that spur you on when you are bored, and,
- Weekly Reports to show you how well you are doing. This is invaluable as your parents will also be able to monitor your progress that way.
- You can repeat a lesson as many times as you like in order to fully understand it. You can’t do that with a home tutor – because you will have to pay for more hours!
- Our Programme is available to you 24/7 and anywhere in the world – even when you are on holidays!! Why? Because it’s online! So, as long as you have your computer or your laptop, you can study wherever you like, whenever you like! Can you take your Home Tutor with you whenever you go? Well, no, unless of course, your parents are extremely rich!!
- Past GCSE Examination Questions in Maths and English, for you to practise with.
- Literacy including Reading and Writing, Grammar, Spelling, Vocabulary etc, Numeracy, Preparation for the 11+ Examination etc, are covered in our Programme for Primary School children.
- All our Courses are based directly on the National Curriculum.
FACE-TO-FACE HOME TUITION ALSO AVAILABLE VIA AMAZING SUCCESS TUTORS. Please click the link to enrol your child if you prefer to have a Tutor come to your home to teach your child, or if you would like a Tutor to teach your child online at via Skype. http://www.amazingsuccesstutors.co.uk
Fylde Tuition Centre provides a unique and personalised approach to teaching for all subjects that are mapped to the National Curriculum. All work is tailored to every child’s individual strengths and areas of development, which means that tutors are able to support them closely, both to support and to stretch them. We also deliver specialist teaching to support those with educational needs such as dyslexia and dyscalculia. Specialist intervention for numeracy and literacy support can be accessed along with preparation for GCSE subjects and SATs examinations.
Our team also encourages classroom skills such as asking for help and concentration, and we also promote enthusiasm and a love of learning. We do this through fantastic teaching skills and a reward scheme that enables children to see their progress each session and motivates them for the next.
We understand that every child is an individual, which is why our programmes are tailored for every child. Crucially, with all of our courses aligned to the school curriculum, you can be safe in the knowledge that our tuition is the best possible complement to your childs education.
Whatever stage your child is at, we’re here to provide you with tuition that can really make a difference. Our tailored approach means we can support children of all abilities whether gifted and talented, looking for a confidence boost or those with special educational needs.
All our tutors are experts in the school curriculum and receive regular training on current teaching methods. Our team love their jobs and this passion creates a vibrant, positive working environment where children can thrive.