- Beauty Industry (7)
- Business Services (16)
- Charities (9)
- Children (1)
- Colleges and Universities (2)
- Councils (1)
- Creative Industries (15)
- Event Services (10)
- Food and Drink (1)
- General (0)
- Health and Wellbeing (16)
- Home and Garden (3)
- Hotel (3)
- Mama Services (0)
- Pet Care (0)
- Professional Services (21)
- Property (4)
- Retail (10)
- Social Enterprise (0)
- Transport (1)
- Travel Agents (2)
- Tuition (4)
- Workshops and Courses (0)
INFORMATION ABOUT AMAZING SUCCESS TUITION: FOR PARENTS AND STUDENTS. ADVANTAGES OF OUR SERVICE.
Our Programme has the following advantages over hiring a Home tutor Once a week:
- Our weekly fee is only £10. 00, (excluding the initial registration fee of £20.00), for all the courses that are on our Programme – that includes: English, Maths, IT, History etc. We give a discount to Siblings from the same family.
- You choose whichever subjects you are interested in and the Video Lessons by Qualified Teachers are there, combined with Practice Exercises.
- Results for all the exercises you do are given to you.
- Games that spur you on when you are bored, and,
- Weekly Reports to show you how well you are doing. This is invaluable as your parents will also be able to monitor your progress that way.
- You can repeat a lesson as many times as you like in order to fully understand it. You can’t do that with a home tutor – because you will have to pay for more hours!
- Our Programme is available to you 24/7 and anywhere in the world – even when you are on holidays!! Why? Because it’s online! So, as long as you have your computer or your laptop, you can study wherever you like, whenever you like! Can you take your Home Tutor with you whenever you go? Well, no, unless of course, your parents are extremely rich!!
- Past GCSE Examination Questions in Maths and English, for you to practise with.
- Literacy including Reading and Writing, Grammar, Spelling, Vocabulary etc, Numeracy, Preparation for the 11+ Examination etc, are covered in our Programme for Primary School children.
- All our Courses are based directly on the National Curriculum.
READY HELP OVER A FREE PHONE. In order to ensure that you understand everything we teach you and are happy, you will have access to Qualified Teachers on our Teacherline every evening – Mondays to Fridays, and every Saturday morning. And because we really care about our students, I will give you a call once a week to check on your progress. Shop2Learn Unique to us. You can register for this programme once your child has enrolled with us, and save some money on your shopping at UK’s well-known shops – like Tesco, Asda, John Lewis etc. Check it out here: https://www.amazingsuccesstuition.co.uk/shop2learn
SATURDAY SCHOOL: AMAZING SUCCESS TUITION CENTRE
ADDRESS: HOLY TRINITY CHURCH, OFF LYTHAM ROAD, BLACKPOOL, FY4 1BP.
Starting on Saturday, September 14, 2019 at 9.30am. Please register your child, as soon as possible, by emailing me – firstname.lastname@example.org. Saturday Schools cost £20.00 per child for 2 hours’ lessons – English & Maths, with a short break between lessons. Drop your child off by 9.45am. Lessons will run from 10am to 12.noon. Pick child up not later than 12.15pm. Centre closes at 12.30pm.
PLEASE NOTE: LESSONS WILL BE BASED ON THE VIDEO LESSONS STUDIED ON OUR ONLINE SCHOOL – Amazing Success Tuition – so, please make sure your child is already a member of our Online School before registering them for the Saturday School.
To register your child on the online School go to this link: https://www.amazingsuccesstuition.co.uk.
Fylde Tuition Centre provides a unique and personalised approach to teaching for all subjects that are mapped to the National Curriculum. All work is tailored to every child’s individual strengths and areas of development, which means that tutors are able to support them closely, both to support and to stretch them. We also deliver specialist teaching to support those with educational needs such as dyslexia and dyscalculia. Specialist intervention for numeracy and literacy support can be accessed along with preparation for GCSE subjects and SATs examinations.
Our team also encourages classroom skills such as asking for help and concentration, and we also promote enthusiasm and a love of learning. We do this through fantastic teaching skills and a reward scheme that enables children to see their progress each session and motivates them for the next.
We understand that every child is an individual, which is why our programmes are tailored for every child. Crucially, with all of our courses aligned to the school curriculum, you can be safe in the knowledge that our tuition is the best possible complement to your childs education.
Whatever stage your child is at, we’re here to provide you with tuition that can really make a difference. Our tailored approach means we can support children of all abilities whether gifted and talented, looking for a confidence boost or those with special educational needs.
All our tutors are experts in the school curriculum and receive regular training on current teaching methods. Our team love their jobs and this passion creates a vibrant, positive working environment where children can thrive.
Welcome to Waterbabies Lancashire
There are so many benefits to baby swimming. Not only are Waterbabies lessons brilliant for your child’s development, but they’re also the perfect place to bond with your little one.
- Build their strength quicker
- Enhance the bond between you
- Teach them water safety
- Give them life confidence
- Develop their social skills
- Accelerate their learning ability
What do our classes look like?
- We keep our classes intimate, with a maximum of 10 little ones, a carer per child and one of our teachers at one at a time
- Our classes are 30 minutes long. The perfect time to let the little one get the most out of their swim.
- We teach all our water skills through song, play & repetition
- Our teachers tailor each lesson to your one’s ability
Ask about lessons today!