- Accountant (1)
- Beauty (1)
- Business Coach (1)
- Business Services (4)
- Business Support (5)
- Charities and Social Enterprise (3)
- Cleaning Services (1)
- Coaching (1)
- Colleges and Universities (3)
- Digital Marketing (1)
- Event Planner (1)
- Event Ticketing (1)
- Event Venue (3)
- Florist (1)
- Food and Drink (1)
- Graphic Design (1)
- Health and Safety (1)
- Health and Wellbeing (5)
- Holiday Letting (1)
- Hospitality (1)
- HR Consultants (1)
- Life Coach (1)
- Marketing and PR (1)
- Mind and Body (2)
- Mortgage Adviser (1)
- Photographer (1)
- Printer (1)
- Retail (1)
- SEO & Web Development (1)
- Solicitors (2)
- Training Services (1)
- Transport (2)
- Travel Agents (2)
- Virtual Assistant (2)
- Weight Loss (1)
- Workspace Solutions (1)
I am a Divorce Recovery And Breakup Master Coach.
I am also a Relationship And Growth Mindset Coach.
I use my Coaching & NLP Tools to help women who are going through a breakup or a divorce. If you are in this situation, I will help you do the following:
- Overcome Your Negative and Emotional overwhelm, and stop asking the hamster-wheel questions – “Why me?”, “Why am I not good enough for him”, etc?
- Take Responsibility for lives, by becoming self-reliant, instead of remaining
co-dependent on your Ex.
- Get Clarity of Your situation as Clarity gives You power. Without this, women suffer from anxieties, sleeplessness etc.
When you know what the obstacles are, you can then tackle them one step at a time.
- Take Back Your Power and Control from your Ex and begin to make your own decisions.
- Understand your Ex’s Game-plan and beat him at his own malicious games.
- Focus on Moving Forward Positively With Your Life because YOU DESERVE A HAPPY LIFE!
- Bring up Your children in a way that will give them safety, security and happiness.
- Accomplish all the Exciting Activities on Your Bucket list, like going on exotic holidays, finding New Love, and being TRULY Happy Again! And yes, YOU CAN CREATE YOUR OWN HAPPINESS and be truly grateful for your life again.
***I had a very messy divorce years ago… I got through it in one piece, and I am happily married again! My six children are all now happily established, thank God. YOU TOO CAN DO THE SAME.
I work hand in hand with Family and Divorce Lawyers, Financial Advisers, and Employers, Domestic Abuse Charities, Women’s Charities, etc, helping their Clients overcome their heartache, so they can think clearly and be empowered to rebuild their lives positively, after their divorce.
I do not give legal advice.
"Take Back Your Control and Live Your Full Life!"
ADA IN LONDON SURVIVING THE TRAUMAS OF DIVORCE
About this memoir
Ada, a very well-established and much-loved Headteacher, takes off from Nigeria, hoping to become the "goose" that will lay the "golden eggs" for her husband, Fred, who lost a substantial sum of money in London, after a failed business trip. The debts Fred owes need to be paid and Ada is to serve as the sacrificial lamb!
How will Add tackle the Winter cold alone, away in a far country, away from her six children. and in particular, away from her baby, the two-year old?
What will Ada do when she can't find a teaching job in London, straight away, as hoped by her husband? What kind of menial jobs will she be forced to take on - just to keep her head afloat? What will she do when she gets evicted from her first accommodation - just two weeks after arrival?
The question is, what mischief will Fred be up to…now alone without his wife… and with all those women fluttering like butterflies around him for attention? Will Fred keep his side of the bargain, and eventually join his wife in London?
So many questions… Ada in London creates a story that is full of difficulties, traumas, grief, disappointments and a lot of suspense..
So, how does Ada survive the traumas?
Some of the themes covered in this novel include:
- Pain from a Divorce
- Suffering due to abandonment
- Acute loneliness
- Lack of money
- Abusive Partner
-Children suffering form divorce of their parents
and so on and so forth.
If you are wondering how Ada manages to survive the traumas, just get a copy of the novel and read her story for yourself. Buy it here
TO GET STARTED, PLEASE CONTACT ME TO BOOK YOUR FREE DISCOVERY SESSION.
CONTACT ME. DR GRACE ANDERSON (Ph.D)
Tel: 07946752754 For a Confidential Chat!
Or visit my website: www.drgraceanderson.com