We deliver a range of services that include accommodation, support, advice and guidance with 2 aims:
- Beauty (10)
- Business Services (40)
- Charities and Social Enterprise (6)
- Colleges and Universities (3)
- Creative Industries (8)
- Dance and Theatre Performing Arts (1)
- Event Services (5)
- Food and Drink (5)
- Health and Wellbeing (10)
- Home and Garden (4)
- Hospitality (1)
- IT Services and Support (1)
- Pet Care (1)
- Property (3)
- Retail (9)
- Transport (1)
- Travel Agents (2)
- Utility Provider (4)
Backup is the longest running young persons supported housing scheme in Bolton.
We support young people aged 16 – 25 years old. We prevent homelessness by providing an opportunity for young people who are homeless to be safe, stable and develop skills for independence.
In doing so we see improvements in health and well-being, reduction in risk of harm, improvements in finances, increase in self-confidence, improvements in health both physical and mental, less exploitation, reduction in use of drugs or alcohol amongst other things.
Streetlife is a youth work charity who assist vulnerable young people in the Blackpool area
- 300 Young people a year visit our day centre for support on issues including housing, finances and employment.
- 150 Access our Night Shelter, which provides safe accommodation for up to four* young people
- 79% Of young people who attend duty appointments after accessing The Shelter secure accommodation
200 Young people discover Streetlife’s services for the first time every year (that’s one every other day)
Providing support, shelter and direction to help vulnerable young people to find their way.
You can help us make a difference and transform young lives. Streetlife wouldn’t be possible without people like you. You can get involved through volunteering, fundraising events, campaigns and more. Call us or Fill in the contact form below and let’s have a chat.
*Streetlife’s Night Shelter has re-opened on a reduced capacity of 4 beds from Sunday 1st November 2020.