Being on social media for your business can come with it’s own hell hole of anxiety.
- I shouldn’t be here
- I’m not good enough
- Having knockbacks and making mistakes
- Not having a scooby clue about what to go on about
- Life would be a whole lot easier if I was just employed
How did I overcome these feelings?
I sat back and remembered the reason why I started the business, the fact I have over 20 years’ worth of experience mean’s being lost on social media really doesn’t matter too much.
Having a social nightmare? Try this:
- Delete and or block accounts that make you feel like sh*t
- Remember your why!
- Do what you’re comfortable with, it’s not all about reels and tick-tock
- Don’t want to do social media, but need to for your business? Look into outsourcing it!
Don’t forget to check out my other blogs on my website, or get in touch with me to see how my team and I can help you and your business.
Until next time!