I have spent the last 30+ years being organised for work and personal life.
Did you know that:
- You are more productive with systems in place
- Multitasking is a skill, but it’s not the most efficient way of doing things
- Plans can go out of the window, no matter how damn hard you try to be in control and organised to every inch of your life, some day’s…things happen and that’s ok
- Sometimes you can be total over organised
- I still prefer a paper diary – list, highlighter and time blocking are my friends
What do you think about being organised? Is it a skill or an obsession?
I would love to hear what you think!
For more wild blogs, check them out on my website.