Build your skills and knowledge with these personal and professional development masterclasses, specifically designed for female entrepreneurs. Learn from industry experts who have created programmes to help you achieve your goals. Find a course and drive your business to success. Master the skills that will help you to take your business to the next level and stand out above your competitors.
Whether you are working from home or in the office, in slippers or stilettos, we’re helping women in business to thrive in business!
NatWest LOOKING AFTER YOUR FINANCIAL WELLBEING
Thursday 22nd July, 10am to 10.45am
Many people across the UK don’t have financial security and on the whole
our personal finances aren’t looking great.
- 15 million people regularly fall behind on bills and use credit to plug the gap.
- 4 in 10 of the UK’s working age population have less than £100 in savings.
Money is linked to our physical and mental wellbeing. Being in control of your finances means you’re less likely to get sick or get knocked off track when times are tough.
In this session, we’ll talk to you about:
- why money is important
- how the way we feel shapes the way we spend
- what you can do to look after your financial wellbeing
Afterwards, we’ll talk about the extra support we can offer you and answer any questions you have.
ASK FOR DETAILS
MASTER PUBLIC SPEAKING
WITH CHERYL CHAPMAN
Mastering Public Speaking is a three part online masterclass that is created specifically for women female business owners, consultants, freelancers, employees.
You will learn how to master the art of effective presentation skills and techniques for public speaking, personal impact and influencing, both inside and out of the workplace.
In this workshop, you will learn:
- How to PRESENT in a confident and clear way
- How to POSITION yourself as the go-to person in your industry
- Understand why you should create PRODUCTS that mean you don’t have to be there
- How to PITCH your products in a way that people want to do business with you.