PEER NETWORK WITH PINK LINK | CUMBRIA
Are you struggling with challenges that are holding you back in growing your business?
Pink Link is working with the Cumbria Local Enterprise Partnership to deliver the Peer Network Programme. This programme will help female entrepreneurs reach their business goals and aspirations. In these free, fully-funded sessions you will make meaningful connections with like-minded female business leaders in your region. Together with a business coach, you will explore practical solutions to challenges and find outcomes that will help you grow your company.
Overall, you will receive 18 hours of peer networking and 3.5 hours of one to one coaching in a government initiative funded by the Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy.
As part of this offer you will also have access to:
- Free visit to attend 14 network meetings, including three Cumbrian networks, Carlisle, Kendal and Penrith, which are held monthly across the North West; a total of 28 hours of free networking.
- Invitation to free Pink Link masterclasses to upskill and support business growth.
- Invitation to the next Pink Link Regional Conference.
- Mindset and Wellbeing session.
- Feature in a Social Media Campaign.
You will need to meet the following criteria:
- A turnover of at least £100,000
- Employ at least 5 employees*
- Operating for 1 year +
- Have not previously participated in the Peer Networks programme
- Aspire to improve and scale up
- Your business must have a trading address within Cumbria.
* Each cohort may contain one business with less than 5 employees. For creative industry businesses the minimum number of employees can include Associates.
Take a look at what other female business leaders enjoyed about the Peer Networks Programme delivered by Pink Link.
Fiona Durham, Financial Management Bureau
“I found the peer to peer sessions really helpful, the group were really
supportive. This made it really easy to open up and consider business issues. Being able to speak to like-minded women has provoked thoughts on how best to drive my business going forward. The support and organisation from both Jo and yourself only added to the benefit from the group. After the
sessions I always felt extremely motivated and positive. The group provided a good time to reflect, a good break from a usually busy/hectic week.”
Amy Onyango, Felltarn
“The sessions were a unique opportunity to get immediate insights into the issues we all face within our businesses. The range of ideas, solutions and perspectives from all P2P group members provided a great deal of positive energy to help us focus on overcoming the obstacles and challenges we have struggled with for some time. I am now confidently managing my time more effectively, and able to focus on developing new roles within the business for new team members to join us. I would join a P2P group again in a second!”
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST
We are taking applications for the forthcoming Cumbria LEP Peer Network groups. If you are interested in attending this programme, please register using the form below and we will contact you when spaces are available.