BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE
Could you be who we are looking for?
Are you passionate about helping women in business?
We are looking for a Business Development Executive to join our growing team.
Pink Link is a company that works to support women in business. We provide online network meetings, face to face network events, masterclasses, business support, conferences, expos and award events. Established for twelve years we have a strong customer base within the Northwest and customers joining us from across the UK and abroad.
Customers have a choice of ways to engage with us; Sponsorship, Membership, Online Membership, Pay as you go, one of events, whichever suits their needs.
The Business Development Executive we are looking for could be from the events industry, or also media, advertising sales with a strong track record in telephone sales and building customer relationships.
As restrictions have lifted, we are now able to continue with our growth plans. As we work from home we are looking for a self-motivated individual that can work remotely and have the ability to achieve their goals. We are a close team and can achieve our tasks within our roles, with a high level of communication and understanding of each other’s responsibilities.
Our customers are at the heart of our business and we are looking for an ethical sales person that sells to clients needs.
As a BDE, your daily duties will include:
- Generating, qualifying and following up new leads.
- Prospecting and calling to drive sales and increase the customer
- Maintaining a pipeline capable of delivering targeted results month on month.
- Being proficient in demonstrating the company and maintaining a good knowledge of the product.
- Maintaining accurate and up to date records of all customer details, communications and opportunities in the CRM system.
- Developing an understanding of all market sectors which the business operates in.
- Communicating and building relationships with existing members and processing their membership needs.
To be a successful BDE, you will have the following skills and experiences:
- A passion for selling solutions that make a positive impact on others.
- Be able to identify the needs of a customer and offer solutions that meet those needs.
- To have experience of B2B sales.
- To be target driven with excellent communication skills.
- Capable of self-generating leads.
- The ability to talk to people at multiple levels of seniority.
- To be self-motivated, energetic, ambitious and hardworking.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise.
- Excellent telephone and computer skills.
- The ability to build and maintain relationships and rapport with clients.
- A desire to help others.
You will be working Monday-Friday, 09:00-17:30. Part-time hours will be considered for the right candidate.
Salary £25,000 – £30,000* per annum
To apply for this role as Executive, please email email@example.com and attach an updated copy of your CV.
*depending on experience