PEER NETWORK WITH GROWTH PLATFORM | LIVERPOOL
Are you struggling with challenges that are holding you back in growing your business?
Pink Link is working with the Growth Platform to deliver the Peer Network Programme. This programme will help female entrepreneurs reach their business goals and aspirations. In these free, fully-funded sessions you will make meaningful connections with like-minded female business leaders in your region. Together with a business coach, you will explore practical solutions to challenges and find outcomes that will help you grow your company.
Overall, you will receive 18 hours of peer networking and 3.5 hours of one to one coaching in a government initiative funded by the Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy.
As part of this offer you will also have access to:
- Free visit to attend 14 network meetings, including Liverpool and Southport, which are held monthly across the North West; a total of 28 hours of free networking.
- Invitation to free Pink Link masterclasses to upskill and support business growth.
- Invitation to the next Pink Link Regional Conference.
- Mindset and Wellbeing session.
- Feature in a Social Media Campaign.
You will need to meet the following criteria:
- A turnover of at least £100,000
- Employ at least 5 employees*
- Operating for 1 year +
- Have not previously participated in the Peer Networks programme
- Aspire to improve and scale up
- Your business must have a trading address within Liverpool City Region (Liverpool, Knowsley, Halton, Sefton, St Helen’s, Wirral).
* Each cohort may contain one business with less than 5 employees. For creative industry businesses the minimum number of employees can include Associates.
Take a look at what other female business leaders enjoyed about the Peer Networks Programme delivered by Pink Link.
Gerry Knight, Lakeland Retreats
“The Peer to Peer sessions were very well coordinated and well chaired by Coral and Jo. They ensured all participants were afforded sufficient time to present their piece and offered suggestions and ideas to help us reach
solutions to our issues and help us consider things we perhaps hadn’t thought of previously. It’s been great keeping in touch with all of the ladies and several connections have been made, both of a business and personal nature. I’d highly recommend the initiative and am very grateful of having had the opportunity to take part.”
Joan Lind, Trybooking UK
“I was initially hesitant – mainly driven by the time commitment, and also a degree of scepticism about what would be achieved. Jo Copoc was terrific and created a very encouraging and open environment where all delegates benefited. I was pleased to get some great ideas around one particular business issue – finding good sales staff for a digital platform within Cumbria. That said every session had value and a climate of great discussion, solutions, ideas and optimism”
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST
We are taking applications for the forthcoming Growth Platform (Liverpool City Growth Company) Peer Network groups. If you are interested in attending this programme, please register using the form below and we will contact you when spaces are available.