- Banks and Building Societies (1)
- Beauty Industry (5)
- Building and Construction (1)
- Business Services (10)
- Charities (7)
- Not for Profit (2)
- Colleges and Universities (3)
- Councils (2)
- Creative Industries (13)
- Event Services (9)
- Fashion and Accessories (3)
- Image Consultant (3)
- General (0)
- Health and Wellbeing (15)
- Home and Garden (3)
- Hotel (3)
- Media (2)
- Professional Services (18)
- Property (2)
- Restaurants (1)
- Retail (9)
- Social Enterprise (0)
- Transport (1)
- Travel Agents (2)
- Tuition (3)
- Music Tuition (1)
WELCOME TO PLATFORM TWO C.I.C.
A Community Interest Company
Platform Two CIC is a not for profit organisation which evolved from an idea between friends Alison and Grace who realised that they had a passion for retail and charity.
Our aim to support local charities and community projects throughout the year, this will be via social media, online sales, events, fundraising and working with the local community.
Our concept is to source donations of clothes, books, Cd’s & DVD’s, small electricals, bric-a-brac, then to sort into online selling, selling at events, upcycling or recycling. This will raise much needed vital funds for their causes and we are environmentally aware of the local recycle footprint.
We help the charities recruit and train volunteers in valuable skills and we also work with colleges in the local area.
We collect all donations across the Fylde Coast, please give us a call.
Thank you for your support.
Are you ready for a change? The Forever opportunity has helped millions of people all over the world look better, feel better and live the life of their dreams. Discover Forever’s incentives and learn how you can build your own business and have the life you deserve. Benefit from flexible hours, global travel, cash bonuses, new friendships and recognition for your hard work, and enjoy the chance to network with world business leaders, plus so much more!
- Our weekly fee is only £10. 00, (excluding the initial registration fee of £20.00), for all the courses that are on our Programme - that includes: English, Maths, IT, History etc. We give a discount to Siblings from the same family.
- You choose whichever subjects you are interested in and the Video Lessons by Qualified Teachers are there, combined with Practice Exercises.
- Results for all the exercises you do are given to you.
- Games that spur you on when you are bored, and,
- Weekly Reports to show you how well you are doing. This is invaluable as your parents will also be able to monitor your progress that way.
- You can repeat a lesson as many times as you like in order to fully understand it. You can't do that with a home tutor - because you will have to pay for more hours!
- Our Programme is available to you 24/7 and anywhere in the world - even when you are on holidays!! Why? Because it's online! So, as long as you have your computer or your laptop, you can study wherever you like, whenever you like! Can you take your Home Tutor with you whenever you go? Well, no, unless of course, your parents are extremely rich!!
- Past GCSE Examination Questions in Maths and English, for you to practise with.
- Literacy including Reading and Writing, Grammar, Spelling, Vocabulary etc, Numeracy, Preparation for the 11+ Examination etc, are covered in our Programme for Primary School children.
- All our Courses are based directly on the National Curriculum.
FACE-TO-FACE HOME TUITION ALSO AVAILABLE VIA AMAZING SUCCESS TUTORS. Please click the link to enrol your child if you prefer to have a Tutor come to your home to teach your child, or if you would like a Tutor to teach your child online at via Skype. http://www.amazingsuccesstutors.co.uk
At Home Instead Senior Care we provide personalised home care for older people that is dignified, reliable and relationship-led. From companionship, to dementia care and home help, our wide range of home care services can help you or your loved ones to remain living happily at home.
All our CAREGivers undergo extensive background checks and are given high-quality training to give them the confidence, knowledge and skills to care for older people. We choose people for their enthusiasm, friendliness, warmth and empathy as well as their range of interests above their professional background. This is what helps to build a relationship with the person they care for and their family.
Most care decisions are made in urgency after an accident or an illness. At Home Instead, we are working hard to change this. We’re convinced that providing support at home can help to prevent – or at least delay - accidents and illnesses. It also enables older people to live a fulfilled life in familiar surroundings for longer.
Welcome to The Phlebotomy Centre
Promoting recognition of phlebotomists and healthcare practitioners through our tailored membership benefits. Here at The Phlebotomy Centre, we provide full 360 support for anyone looking to enter into the phlebotomy industry or any other healthcare profession. From writing your first CV to Insurance, we have you covered.
Our membership package for phlebotomists has something for everyone, whether you are newly qualified or have years of experience;
- Comprehensive phlebotomy insurance cover,
- Enrolment onto the first ever National Directory for Phlebotomists.
- Regular industry-related newsletters,
- Partnerships with the UK’s largest healthcare training providers,
RTP Creative Video Production - Market Your Business Through Video!
Looking for something awesome? Look no further. Having worked on many nationwide projects we are proud to be specialists in Commercial Video Production. We will work closely with you from start to finish to ensure we create the perfect marketing tool for your business needs. The end results will speak for themselves and get everyone talking about your business.
So If you ready to showcase your company through great video content then get in touch today and let us bring your ideas to life.
Homecoming Letting Agency will help you find your dream home!
We are an independent, family-run letting agency serving Carlisle and our local area.
We began our business in 2006, and have grown our portfolio of managed properties over the years- mainly through personal recommendations.
You’ll always know who you’re talking to: either me, Christine Foley, or – more likely- my husband, Louis Foley. You will also benefit from our extremely competitive pricing structure and the fact that there is no VAT on our fees.
You won’t find our office in town because we work from home. This benefits our clients as we are available outside of office hours. It’s easy to reach us by phone or email.
Trying to find your next rental property? We have new properties coming onto our books all the time- you never know, one of them might just become your new home!
Take a look at our latest properties that are available to let.
Experience the latest anti-aging and beauty therapies at Aesthetics Julie Edwards in Lytham. I focus on helping your skin to look its best as well as using Botox and Filler to give a natural-looking facelift when wanted. Treatments are designed to lift your face, body, mood and confidence.