Time are you crazy – you don’t have time to manage your time? You’re not alone!
- Time is one of the biggest pain points within running a business
- Running your own business is super hard! A juggling act becomes a normal routine
- You often feel like there are not enough hours in the day!
The thing with time is it’s a crucial part of your life. If you can boss and manage your time, you can do anything.
Here are 3 things I do, that helps manage my time:
PLAN YOUR DAY – TIME BLOCKING IS AN EXCELLENT WAY TO DO THIS
- Think about the times in the day you are most efficient?
- What you must get done and what can wait?
- Will you fit any self-care or family time in?
The key is taking time to plan your day and block it out in your calendar when you’ll get each task done. This will save you a lot of time trying to figure out what you should do next.
THROW MULTITASKING OUT OF THE WINDOW, IT’S SLOWING YOU DOWN!
I know this is super hard to do when you’re answering phone calls, whilst trying to deal with a business crisis, to dealing with job allocation to team members and paperwork for a new deal.
How many tabs have you currently got open on your laptop?
A few right? OK – STOP!…
- Write all of those tasks down in a list
- Number and prioritise them
DELEGATION IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET WEAPON!
Spend your time doing what you do best and delegate the rest to someone like me – a Virtual Assistant. Your main aim is to grow your business not to sit behind a desk.
My business slogan is “For the time you don’t have”, that is my power, a reason I am here. I am the key to the time you don’t have!
Contact me via the link in my bio to discuss how I can assist you, alternatively head over to my website to have a read about what my business is all about. Also, don’t forget to check out my other fabulous blogs.