How is your diary management? Are you able to keep on top of it, or is it a complete mess?
Does this sound familiar?
- Forever late for meetings/appointments?
- Have a habit of missing meetings/appointments?
- People turn up to see you and you have to wing it because you forgot they were coming?
- Agree to something and then forget to schedule it into your diary?
- Double booking yourself?
Here are a few tips to help you out:
- Plan your day in advance where possible
- Time block your calendar for your active work so you can clearly see where you have space for appointments
- Make sure you pencil in breaks or a rest
- Colour code events in your diary dependant on what they are
- Hire a professional to help you with your diary management
How would you feel if it was possible to:
- Have someone arrange and schedule your meetings into your email calendar
- Have someone remind you of a meeting and or set up a reminder on your phone
- Have someone assist you in preparing for your meeting
- Have someone ensure you don’t double book
- Hold you accountable
Having assisted with diary management in the past and of course for my own business, I can efficiently navigate through dealing with both arranging and electronic scheduling of your life, meetings and appointments.
Get in touch if you would like to discuss this.
Check out what services I offer via the Pink Link directory.