Are you trapped by endless amounts of screen time?
The notifications can become overwhelming and you perhaps feel in a trap of over checking your phone?
Here are my tips for starting a digital detox:
- Stick to a time schedule, wean yourself out of bad habits!
- Give your desktop a cleanup, remove old documents you have saved to it. This will avoid your mind becoming fuzzy as soon as you look at it!
- Unsubscribe to all of those promotional emails, if you delete them, spend a couple of extra minutes unsubscribing. Even if it’s just a couple per day!
- Declutter your inbox, use folders and subfolders!
- Remove apps you no longer use from your phone!
- Leave your phone downstairs at night to avoid scrolling in bed!